#random-posts img{float:left;margin-right:10px;border:1px solid #999;background:#FFF;width:36px;height:36px;padding:3px}

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2026

Tilly's Mixtape 11!


(Frontside)

(Back side)

Guys! Guys! Guess what? It's officially summer! 

And with a new season I think it's time for a new mixtape. We are embracing the summer vibes hard. 

Sun. Beaches. Water. Fun times. Fun drinks. Fun drives towards endless adventure opportunities and all your dreams come true! 

Am I overdoing it? Noway hosay! This is your time to enjoy yourself. Take a drive along a waterbody roadside and just embrace the open blue sky and sparkling water splashing on the shore. Or lay on the beach and have absolutely no obligations in your mind to anyone or anything. This mixtape is for those moments. 

We have a curated mix of old and new. Fast paced and slowed down. It ebbs and flows.

I hope you get an opportunity to play this playlist in one of these scenarios, but if not, you can imagine it too! I'll be throwing this on as I drive along one of our local lakes that goes for miles and miles. Pura Vida 😎

_______________________________________________________________
Link to the mixtape:


No comments:

Post a Comment